The NHL playoffs are around the corner and with it the chance to fill the NHL Playoffs bracket challenge for the new 2020 shortened season.
If you have never done it before, you are definitely missing out. If you are a die-hard hockey fan, you already have an edge, but if you are new to the sport, we have a few tips on how to fill out the printable playoffs bracket.
The excitement and unexpected results are unmatchable when watching hockey playoffs so is having a bit of “skin in the game” when participating in the NHL Playoffs bracket challenge either it be between your friends, coworkers, family members or at one of our recommended sportsbooks.
2020 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Challenge Tips
Let's review the steps how to participate in the NHL Playoffs Bracket Betting challenge:
- Find a or create NHL Playoffs Bracket Challenge contest: Closer to the playoffs regulated sportsbooks will announce their own bracket challenges. We will keep you posted and write about which one is worth your time. But you can also create one with your close friends, coworkers, or family members.
- Print out the 2020 NHL Playoffs bracket: This is the easiest step because we have created one for you. You can find the NHL Playoffs Bracket printable PDF here. When you have it ready, go ahead and fill it out with the playoff team.
- Place Bets on the 2020 NHL Playoffs Bracket: start a pool with $5 to $10 buy-ins. The one with the best bracket, after the Stanley Cup finals, wins the whole pot. Your hockey knowledge and a bit of luck can help you cash in big bucks. Don't forget to be a friendly loser if your bracket goes bust.
- Tip #1 for filling out the NHL Playoffs Bracket 2020: There isn't anything that matters more than a goalie entering the playoffs. A goalie with great momentum from the regular season will carry his team as far as the Stanley Cup Finals.
- Tip #2 for filling out the NHL Playoffs Bracket 2020: Follow the NHL Futures to fill the bracket. It's a great tip to look at the NHL future betting odds to find out which teams are more likely to make to the 2020 Stanley Cup.
- Tip #3 for filling out the NHL Playoffs Bracket 2020: The playoffs hockey is a lot different from the regular season. The teams' rotations are reduced, and the best players usually take their play to the next level. So pay attention to the stats and you use them to your advantage.
- Have fun: Don't forget to have fun watching the hockey playoffs and filling out the NHL Playoffs Bracket Contest. Many sports fans get into the playoffs and forget to have fun. Don't be one of them!
NHL 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Bracket Challenge
2020 NHL Playoff Bets
If playing the bracket challenge is not enough for you. We are happy to recommend a few popular Stanley cup bets worth considering if you want to bet a bit more money during the playoffs. Here are some of the bet types we at Bonusseeker tend to take when betting on the hockey playoffs.
Individual Playoff Hockey Games
The betting markets available for individual playoffs games don't change much during the playoffs. You will see more game and team props available, but the most popular bets for single games will be side bets, puck line bets, and totals.
Playoffs Series Bets
The best market to gain an edge on the 2020 NHL Playoff betting is betting on the outcome of each playoff series. There are plenty of upsets, and seeding isn't necessarily an excellent barometer of which team will advance. Aside from picking the winner of each playoff series, sports bettors may also place bets on the number of games that will be played on each series.
NHL Playoffs Futures Bets
Futures bets are extremely popular during the playoffs. Not only can you bet on which team will win the 2020 Stanley Cup, but also the winners of each conference and how far each team will advance.
Best NHL Playoffs Betting Sites
|Sportbook||Bonus Offer||Bet In|
$25 No Deposit + $500 Risk-Free + $500 First Deposit
$5 No Deposit